Democratic two-sided coin
by esotericwy ·
Mon, Dec 18, 2017 11:54 am
esotericwy (firstname.lastname@example.org)To:you Details
Democrat profess to be the Party for WOMEN. They never let a crisis or problem go without proclaiming to the entire country how they and not the RINO WHIG Democrat Lite Republicans are the pr-women Party. They jump over any and all obstacles to find a microphone to exclaim their deep-seated support of all women.
But, yes there is a giant BUT. This same Party has two distinct versions of how and why they support WOMEN. First, all Democrats are on the front lines of Women’s “rights”. And, at the same time, the Left can do no wrong even when the hard evidence points to their wrongdoing. Second, the Right is always to blame and no excuse, Facts and Truth can dispel their total bad behavior.
1. Senator Joe Minchin, “The most hypocritical thing I’ve ever seen done to a human being — and then have enough guts to sit on the floor, watch him give his speech and go over and hug him? That’s hypocrisy at the highest level I’ve ever seen in my life. Made me sick.”
2. Senator Patrick Leahy, “I think we acted prematurely, before we had all the facts,” a third, unnamed senator said. “In retrospect, I think we acted too fast.”
3. Senate Democrat candidate from Tennessee, Speaking out takes courage and we must honor those who do so by holding people accountable, which includes an ethics investigation of Sen. Franken.”
4. Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton said:
“I was shocked to hear these reports this morning. I will defer to the US Senate Ethics Committee to investigate and act on this matter. I know from serving in the Senate that the Committee has a well-established and highly-respected process for reviewing situations like this and making the right decisions.” (Could the Governor be more wishy-washy?)
5. New York Sen. Kirsten Gellibrand, at the forefront of the sexual harassment crisis in Congress could not come out and call for Senator Franken’s resignation???
The outright HYPOCRISY of the Left and their elected officials is outrageous and totally dishonest.